20 Phyllis Parade, Deer Park
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 car spaces
- Approx 592 Square metres
THE PERFECT BEGINNING WITH HUGE POTENTIAL
Bathed in natural light & positioned in a desirable corner block of approx. 592 sqm. of land is this well presented 3 bedroom family home.
This is a great opportunity for first homebuyers or investors to secure an honest family home packed with features in a highly sought after location. Presented with pride and boasting huge potential being on a corner block, this brick veneer home has plenty to offer!
- 3 light-filled spacious bedrooms all with built in robes, master featuring a semi-ensuite bathroom & walk in robe.
- Spacious additional bathroom, large laundry room with rear access & separate powder room.
- Ducted heating and split system cooling.
- Dual living areas at the front and rear of the home, perfect for growing families and entertaining guests.
- Sizeable kitchen with plenty of bench space, & cupboards. Stainless steel appliances inc. 900 mm gas cook top/oven, range hood and dishwasher.
- Courtyard or children’s under cover play area.
- Low maintenance back yard with a wood fire oven with street access and enough space to store your caravan or boat.
Additional features: brand new roller shutters, electric fire place heater, block out and standard blinds, remote control garage (with room for additional parking on driveway) & work shed.
- Easy access to cafes, restaurants, shopping centres, local schools and Deer Park train station.
- 25 km to CBD
- Easy access to major roads and free ways including Ballarat rd and Western Ring Rd
Sitting on 592 sqm of land and on a corner block, this property boast plenty of potential to further develop (S.T.C.A). An opportunity for first home buyers to take advantage of first home incentives on a property that has plenty to offer. This well presented home is a must see and with plenty of features, should be at the top of your shopping list!