3 / 14 Indwe Street, West Footscray
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 car space
Bathed in natural light & situated conveniently at the rear of only 1 of 3 residences is this well presented 2 bedroom unit.
This is an extremely rare opportunity for first home-buyers or downsizers looking to secure a well maintained property in the highly sought after West Footscray location. The home presents well & in immaculate condition.
- 2 light-filled generous bedrooms both with built in robes, master with semi-ensuite access.
- Spacious bathroom with dual access to bedroom & living area
- Open plan living & dining area
- Large kitchen space complete with stainless steel appliances inc gas cook top, range hood, oven & dishwasher. Plenty of pantry and cupboard space
- Low maintenance rear yard
- Walk in laundry with cupboard storage
- Water tank
- Under cover car-port & plenty of off-street parking.
Additional Features: Split system heating and cooling, wall heaters in each bedroom
- 9 kms to Melbourne CBD
- The convenience of Tottenham Railway Station & West Footscray Railway station only moments away
- Easy access to main roads, princess fwy & Williamstown road
- Plenty of schooling options, funky cafes, restaurants and local shops
This pristine & stylish 2 bedroom is an opportunity like no other & in a climbing West Footscray market, this is a great opportunity for buyers looking to take advantage of first home incentives in a premium location. With townhouses selling in excess of $650k, this is a great chance for those looking to capitalize on huge future capital growth potential in the popular “WeFo” location.