2109 / 620 Collins Street, Melbourne
- 2 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- 1 car space
HIGH FLOOR 2 BEDROOM RESIDENCE IN A BLUE CHIP LOCATION
Beaming with natural light, this 2 bedroom apartment in the popular Liberty Towers complex has plenty to offer and commands the perfect location.
Sitting on the fringe of Melbourne CBD and Docklands and with an effortless city lifestyle, this apartment features:
- 1 spacious bedroom with built in robes plus additional study/bedroom.
- Easy to maintain to kitchen with generous cupboard space. Complete with stainless steel appliances including 4 burner gas cook top, oven and range hood.
- Spacious semi-ensuite bathroom with bathtub and with access to main room.
- Large open plan living/dining area overlooking Melbourne CBD.
- High up on the 21st floor with balcony and spectacular views of the CBD.
- Floor to ceiling windows beaming with natural light.
- Heating & Cooling.
- Private access to swimming pool, spa and gym
Location is hard to beat with this address, positioned on the corner of Collins St & Spencer St, you will enjoy the ultimate city lifestyle:
- Opposite Southern Cross Station
- Easy access to tram stops
- Minutes away from Crown Casino
- Close to retail shops, shopping centres, cafes and restaurants
- Located on the fringe of Docklands and Melbourne CBD this apartment has easy access to freeways and the city link.
With a potential rental return of $500 -$550 per week, this well looked after apartment is a great investment or first home buy.